2007年4月5日星期四

The universe conspires with you

Have you ever read that quotes? It comes from The Alchemist. If you want something really bad the universe conspires with you. I guess I didn't want it really bad. I have no regrets on it anyway. I am happy with the way things are.

I am going tell something. I met him today and my heart didn't skip a beat and as I walk I smiled.It's no longer there. Good news right?

Right now I want to pursue something more tangible. On the other hand I think the universe conspires with me on this matters.

Somebody birthday is on May 11 and I might want to do something..it's been a few years now.

4 条评论:

wikipedaia 说...

someone punya bday on 14th. hahaha..

stardust 说...

someone punya bday on 31st..ok sibuk je hehe..dah la lambat lagii..hehhh..

milleu87 说...

hahaha. what? i can't read all that

*~AnieSoniC~* 说...

haha.. i know sape!!! *jump2*