I am sitting here in my che lab all stressed out from the lack of sleep and the future lack of sleep. I am so tired.. and hungry too. I barely can stand up and do the lab. There are so many things due. Just got back from conference in South Carolina. I like it and even thinking of going to it next year.
Going to conference is tiring because we have to wake up early at 6am and it lasts till 10pm. I'm not feeling that well to tell what happens.Maybe next time when I have enough glucose in my body.
I just want to tell that I got an internship already in malaysia.It is a chemical company that makes medical barrier protection stuff. Honestly I can't believed that I am going into such field and thinking about interns makes me think what is the concept of work? There is also feeling of insecurity. What if I can't perform well? I want to do well so that I have a job offer before I graduate.
I am thinking that if I can't impressed people with my pointer than I better have backup such as internship and speaking a third language that is famous now which is Mandarin. I guess I calculates things well. Everything in position.
On a side note, while doing the internship maybe I'll find a new bf as well? Hehehe. Catching 2 birds with one stone I supposed. Can't wait for the summer to begins. I wonder what it will bring.
2007年4月3日星期二
Lacking every bits...
订阅:
博文评论 (Atom)
没有评论:
发表评论