I was chatting with my friend today and we talk about our current non existent love life.
me:yeap i know liking somebody is crappy but it's fun you know.
her: how is it fun? i don't get it
me: well your heart skip a beat and it's fun to go to class and see if you bump into him
her: it's just awkward for me lah.
me:well yeah there's that too.
her: ey you said you're gonna tell me something
me: ooh yeah about that... well doesn't work out.it doesn't matter anyway.
her: hahaha. yeah right doesn't matter.
me: :p
her: well life is unexpected. you can't be with somebody you like.
me: touche.
her: true what..
me: I was browsing love quotes when I read something written by picasso or some british guy. "To not love is to not live,to not exist and not bla2". U know the crap right?
her: Hahaha. Well to be in love is to be in constant state of pain,unsure,and bla2.
me: hahaaha. both are true so which part of the statement are we in again?
her: Is there middle ground?
me: heh hanging in the air? should listen to the song hanging by the moment again..
Yes so this is what my friend and I come up with talking in ym. We always talk super crappy things that doesn't make any sense at all. I thought the conversation is enlightening.I don't know...but I just thought what a dilemma I'm in.
2007年4月17日星期二
when 2 people start talking
订阅:
博文评论 (Atom)
没有评论:
发表评论