Yeah did you noticed it? I have a new blog layout.Why? Because I have been using the old one for god how many long until that I can't remember.Plus the yellow one has a much bigger text space. I like writing a lot so I think it gave me headache when the font is small and all crammed up in one space.
Beside I am no longer heartbroken or wish to be. hehe and so the yellowness of this fits the mood perfectly and also the song. hehehe.
Thanks kak min for giving me your new link and i just read your blog just now too.hehe. Yeah there a bunch of friends link that I need to update.some of them no longer update their blog and makes me think should i just throw it away but i love them... so i can't do that. and for the new freshman who i am surprise have a bunch of blogs. I too need to copy their link and add it to friends link. I 'll do that in sometimes later in the summer or whatever.
Another things is I got my plane tickets today! Yay!我很高兴 which pronouced wo hen gaoxing. I am very happy.
Should I teach how to read the dates and time on my blog since I changed the language of it to chinese? Hurm....I'm not much of an explainer though...
2007年4月18日 星期三
2007年,the 年(nian)means year
4月,月(yue) means months so this means the fourth months
18日,日 (ri) means day.
and finally 星期 (shengri) means days and by adding number at the end such
as the ex above. 星期三 means wednesday because 三 means 3 so third day
is what it means
一,二,三,四,五,六,七,八,九,十,零
yi,er,san,si,wu,liu,qi,ba,jiu,shi,ling
1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,0
2007年4月20日星期五
hehe
订阅:
博文评论 (Atom)
没有评论:
发表评论