2008年3月20日星期四

Long awaited movie

I read the Yahoo! news today that an Indonesia film is becoming really famous. Now, it's not the usual chick flick that Indonesia keep on producing after ' Ada apa dengan cinta" * Well I do like the movie halfway*. The movies is called " Ayat-ayat cinta" and it has been receiving raving reviews and people is fighting to see it* yes! I mean it literally*

I am really attracted to see it and I hope I could obtain the movie soon...It's basically about a man who went to Egypt to study in University Al Azhar. All his life he has been an observing muslim and this include the fact he doesn't develop relationship with women before marriage.

Arriving in Egypt he found himself surrounded by 4 beautiful women each with to their own attractiveness. He got married to one of them but suddenly one of the women accused him of raping and so the movie begins. I am really interested how they will portray women wearing headscarf. Finally somebody will shed a new light on women that wear headscarf.

Wearing head scarves has subjected me to really unfair treatment in the airport and getting glances whenever I go. Yes I could handle it but sometimes I wish people would stop looking for once and think I am not a terrorist or this forward mind people and instead think of me as a human,a girl.

Quoted from the yahoo! " says she feels almost guilty when she sees women wearing headscarves or veils being pulled aside at airports by security guards for extra questioning while she — dressed in Western clothes, her head uncovered — is left alone." when she is one of them too.

So here's the trailer. Maybe one day we can catch it up together ?

5 条评论:

匿名 说...

adeyh ape la charcter chinese neh.
tatau nak tekan mane.
btw, tgklah cpat2 citer ni.
best bangat kot.

tp buku de 100000x lg bagus.

shrimp13 说...

hi jurai. saja drop by kat blog kau ni. hehe.

匿名 说...

ahhahhaha. citer ni la aku tgk kat germany hari tuuu.

btw aku tgh keje kat bawah ni. aku nampak burung ni kaler merah. haha random

plato's disciples 说...

yes nabilah that's very random

匿名 说...

uish, jurai & "ayat-ayat cinta" ?!^*$
hebat tuh.

ok, novel best.
sedih tp ade message .

p/s: dedicated to u: ~ayat-ayat cinta~