Oookay yes I know that Halle Berry is pregnant since summer but I never ever bother to check who is the father since NOBODY mentions it to me that the hubby is sooo freaking gorgeous.
I read the yahoo news that the father is male model so, my instinct of hey! there's gorgeous men kick in and I start googling for the name of "Gabriel Aubry" and walla! there exist this gorgeous hotty and he have a baby with Halle Berry. Oh gosh I wonder how the baby would look like.The mom is the prettiest african american women and the dad is the model for Versace. It's like Jolie-Pitt and Holmes-Cruise baby all over again. Talking about good genes.
This makes me think I have to find some gorgeous man to ensure my kids will have good genetic.
Let's enjoy t
he awesome pictures
2008年3月18日星期二
ah what possibly could happen?
订阅:
博文评论 (Atom)
1 条评论:
yup jurai!!her baby's daddy is GABRIEL AUBRY!!!!
he's smoking hot!!!!!!!!hahahahaha
发表评论