2010年7月10日星期六

Can't believe I found this


Okay I was bored and pathetically I was missing Vandy and off I go opening their website. I remembered couple years ago that a picture of mine landed in the Vandy's website and was curious whether they're still using it.

Guess what? It's still there. Gosh I think this was back in freshman/ sophomore year.

To think it's still there after all these years. Ina and Anas has already gotten married since then.

It's funny..

Nowadays, all I'm doing sitting in my office, looking at spreadsheet and coming up with report and calling suppliers which I'm okay with . It's the politics I hate. I hate getting dragged into it.

I hate being compared and especially being compared to something that's fake. I hate that. I'm sitting in my chair and just remembering these words that if I just concentrating on doing things right,the money and success will come soon.

I like my job and I like what I do.

End of this month, my friends and I will do some hiking and I hope that I'll survive it. I'm no biggie fan of any physical activities. Except for the reason that I love my friends and want to spend time with them, there's nothing else that drives me to do that. Absolutely nothing.

p/s: I just got my very first car and the thought of committed to it scares the hell out of me. I guess I am an adult right now whether I'm liking it or not.

p.p/s: Will do something useful tomorrow instead of rutting at home!

没有评论: