2010年5月9日星期日

Through the misty road

First, thanks to people who's still reading this blog( you know who you are) . Made me still wants to write.

Do you know what I enjoy the most when I go to work? The drive. I like driving through the woods(behind my house, still an undeveloped land) . It get misty and nice in the morning and I rolled my window while driving very slowly and have a nice song turn on.

It makes me feel better every time ,any day. That's why I love working in Malacca. Because I have the time to do things like these.

I can watch sunrise, driving through my favorite road where rows of old huge trees lining up the street and inkling of sunlight filtered through the leaves.

It's absolutely amazing.

If there's loads of cars, I can just go people watching or building watching.

While I'm at work, I also do people watching and it's fun because even if go to production meetings, I am not expected to say or explain anything further and I can just watching cute guys talking or those cherubic Japanese walking by me. Absolutely fun making them flustered!

I just get sheer joy watching them putting their thoughts into words and I can just sit there and stare at them and like " oh so cute!" Like miniature Ultraman I think.

When I drive back home, I try to get back before it's dark because the clouds behind the hill is amazing. It's like super huge and dark and just calming to me and I get home through the curvy road.

I like taking the long,scenic road. It pleases me that I can do that now,freely.

Even at the huge cost of missing my friends. I guess as much that I like city,I do not like congested city like KL. I do prefer the easier laid back life.

Having that said, I don't think I'll ever move back to KL unless something happened.

1 条评论:

*~AnieSoniC~* 说...

oh mannn!! that's frustrating... now i can only get to see my best buddy in malacca la? =p