I think it's a pity that I can't expressed freely my convictions, my preferred ideology for I might risking my employment if known. What a pity. I hope that someday preferably soon I have courage to admit freely in my blog, in my words even if quoted that I do believe in something and stand for it.
I don't know if others feels the same way. We're all afraid to be viewed in certain light. That we might look unfavorable.
I just want to stress the fact,even if I strongly subscribe to a certain views I am respectful or your opinion whether I might agree with you or not.
It's funny how insecure you get when you're older. You lost that brashness ,become so tactful that no wonder in a 10 years we're all facing middle age crisis.You're losing the sense of you are.You can't express your convictions. I guess that's why there is this quote,
"Everyone when they're young are a democrat, and when they're older they're all a conservative."
没有评论:
发表评论