My favorite hero is Jose Rizal and Leftnenan Adnan.Yes that's my favorite hero. I was fascinated with Rizal because he was a polyglot and yes both of them has this classic good looks that I love.Both stories does not end well.It does not end well when you're trying to protect your country. When I was in standard 3 I remember crying reading an article describing how Leftenan Adnan died.He was bayoneted to death and his body was left hanging for a few days. Jose Rizal was shot execution style by the Spanish in Philliphines.
Like I said, Jose Rizal is a polyglot and he can speak 23 languages I think and on his last night, he wrote an untitled poem, then fittingly titled by taking the first line of the poem "My final farewell" or "Mi Ultimo Adios". At this time, where Palestine are being attacked by the Israel and turmoil Malaysia facing,it is only fit that I post a few lines from his poem.
"
Farewell, beloved Country, treasured region of the sun,
Pearl of the sea of the Orient, our lost Eden!
To you eagerly I surrender this sad and gloomy life;
And were it brighter, fresher, more florid,
Even then I’d give it to you, for your sake alone.
My idolized country,sorrow of my sorrows,
Beloved Filipinas,hear my last goodbye,
There I leave you all, my parents, my loves.
I'll go where there are no slaves,hangmen nor oppressors,
Where faith doesn't kill,where the one who reigns is God,
Goodbye,dear parents,brother and sisters,fragments of my soul,
Childhood friends in the home now lost,
Give thanks that I rest from this wearisome day;
Goodbye,sweet foreigner, my friend, my joy;
Farewell,loved ones,to die is to rest."
And that I dedicate to the civilians in Palestine that died unjustly.
没有评论:
发表评论