
I don't think I can ever settle down in a place...well not now that I can be sure of. I keep accepting or actually looking for jobs that bring me to some remote place. Voluntarily isolation I think.
My sister thinks I am crazy to actually ask for job that requires me to be in a far far,remote and exotic places. She said I always do kamikaze things like this. Well sure I think I was being a bit reckless but I need to do that for my sanity.
Just like Fiqa mention in her blog, that she wants to keep the bubble and I desperately fighting to keep my bubble as well.
So in the next 2-3 post I'll probably be writing somewhere deep inside a jungle or in the middle of somewhere open spaces.I'm not going to tell where yet.It'll be a little secret for a few weeks or a month or two.
Here to my next adventure and perhaps one day, my restlessness spirit can finally settle down on a place,on a thing. Till then, have a good month everyone!
2008年11月10日星期一
restlessness
订阅:
博文评论 (Atom)
2 条评论:
jurai jurai where are you
i'm here my beautiful friend.kikiki
发表评论