2008年11月24日星期一

I want to do YOGA

It's ridiculous how the Malaysia government banned yoga which is a form of exercise and maybe used to be some kind of meditation that Hindu practice.Oh wait yeah they were practiced by Hindus monk and the west adopt it after seeing it actually do wonderful things to our mind and body by meditating early in the day..

Of course Islam too have this kind of meditation, which is actually concentrating your mind on a single thought for a period of time.It's called being khusyu *did I spell that right?* during praying.

I don't get all this law on banning YOGA! For god's sake that is the most silliest thing I have ever heard in my entire *insert expletives here* life.

Reasons yoga banned because there's some praying and words at the beginning that might sway your akidah and makes you Hindu,its worship the sun and a bunch of bs reason gives by the JAKIM.


Honestly, I hate any form of exercise and anyone can testify to that statement.I fall asleep at yoga. But this makes me want to sign up for a yoga class just to break the law. Practicing it doesn't make me any less Muslim I think, because even if I'm not the most religious Muslim out there I know it's not affecting my belief.

If you're going to outlaw yoga, you might just catch every single Muslim man and woman out there dancing the night away, not praying Friday prayer, drinking away in clubs, cohabiting. One more thing people who sing Indian song during Indian movie. I honestly, remember at the beginning of Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, they were singing this kind of religious song the "Om Om jagedai". Forgive my poor Urdu speaking skill. Why don't they just round up all those Malay people who sing it while watching. Oh yeah why don't they say Shah Rukh Khan is an infidel because he definitely sing it! Yeah!Lack of respect to God. But nooo my stupid state leader even gave him a Datukship.

Yeap definitely a biase in executing this whole "I'm a better muslim than you are" regime.

2 条评论:

匿名 说...

hohoho.. ilekla jurai jgn mara2.. die ban just yg yoga yg ade cam unsur2 pemujaan jah... haha..

milleu87 说...

yeah after ramai org protess..

just upset benda2 mcm tue nk kira plak. yg lain2 buat tutup mata aje.

so no fair