2007年12月7日星期五

running a marathon



I am going to be so busy next week and the week after that. But i just want to take a break just for a bit on this Friday afternoon.

Well actually I don't think I have the energy in reality to study and get things done.But I always think this way if I fix my thoughts and will into one thing I can get things done. So I fool my mind thinking hey I can do work even if I sleep 4 hours a day and drinking coffee give me a rush and I can do work more and more until every night whenever I go into my bed my head is spinning and I feel like throwing up.

Apparently this technique is use even by athletes. They dissociate their minds from their body. Our body can always do better. They only need to be pushed but we need to find a safe way to push ourself because we can ignore the pain and keep going but when we stop then all the fatigue and sickness will attack.

Related by an archaeologist to a scientist, the monk in Tibet run 300 miles in 30 hours which means they run 1 miles in 6 minutes. The secret is every time they fixate their mind on a distant object such as mountain peak and synchronize their breathing with their locomotion.Every time a foot hit the ground they would also repeat a mantra.

Thus,people I am going to fix my thought on Wed after next week, sync my energy and every time I feel like I am going to be dead I am going to say, "Coffee".

1 条评论:

ajathajar 说...

nice entry..
sngnye klu bole fix our thought and suddenly everything becomes better..
i wanna try fixing mine 2 =)