2006年9月13日星期三

Friend for good and bad

Well i heard kind of a bad news this morning but it wasn't unexpected. It was inevitable but only the people who in it doesn't realized it. Well actually, I love my friends and would be there day and night but it's not an unconditional love. What i mean by conditional is there is a sense of give and take in the relationship and with her it seems that i am only cushion for bad times which isn't really what i wanted. Am i to support her only through bad times and when the good times comes I am to forget about?



I feel sorry for her seriously but I don't want be friend for comfort,I want to be a friend.It seems the everytime this kind of thing happened she sucks energy out of me. I need to rush to her,provide entertaiment and so much more. It's like she's a baby. Thing that sicks me is that whenever things like this happened she only thinks that this stuff only happens to her and she didn't have the sense enough to see that this will be over. She don't have the courage to pull herself out the tide. She worsen the condition by letting herself down. I saw how she couldn't do a simple quiz just because of that. I know i shouldn't said "just because that", i am a third party and i am objective but i've been through times like this.Yes i did cried a lot but only that one moment and i told myself to say i am better than this and god give me obstacle so i'll be stronger one day. That two things is the most important keyword in my life. I can never live my life if i don't believe in that.



Tell me why should i do all of this when she's happy she doesn't need me?My life is stable right now and i pretty much like it the way it is. I face all my problems and make peace with whatever necessary and i did clean up my closet.I throw away all the junks that i don't need and i am organized right now.I love my life currently even though it feels a little bit lonely * yep it's weda,sonic, adeeb, esa and sala*But i am alright right now. Thank you my small cluster of friends that helps me through good and bad.

没有评论: