2006年9月24日星期日

a)forgive and forget b) forgive but remember c) neither

so as exactly the title , somebody who makes my life hell for a year,who makes me cry once, who makes me feel like the lowest creature in earth,makes me feels that my life is turning so bad,makes me feel doubt about everyone on earth,makes my usually nonchalant self destroyed suddenly ask for forgiveness admitting that she was chilidsh, tell me..... what am i supposed to do?

after all the pain and suffering, how easy for her to ask for my forgiveness. To me that is so insufficient. To me that is not sincere at all. Does she really mean it? I am torn between the thoughts that once you forgive a person it is easier to forget and live happily than being trapped in a box full with hate. The thing is i don't want to forgive her,I don't want to forget what she has done to me but by being that i am the loser here? I hate her. I hate her soooo much by making me feel like this.

Well in conclusion i will never gave her the satisfaction by saying i forgive her. I won't. I just can't. It is something that I am not capable and beyond my capabilites. She may forget but i'll never. Just by sending a message through msn doesn't mean retribution. It just doesn't cut it. So yeah....I have limits and she just passed it and got sued and noticed and judged and sealed forever in the black box in my mind.

没有评论: