I'm a romantic you know.
While my friends went for the latest action blockbuster, I will scurry away even if by myself to the latest chick flick( which is why I was sick missing Weda and Seri when they first graduated)
I saw Pride & Prejudice by myself while other watched King Kong and always think why can't I meet this Mr Darcy?
My current work bring me to extended time away from Malaysia alone by myself.I have to find things to do so I won't go crazy. Binging in hotel watching tv doesn't sound good or look good.
Currently, I'm in UK and will be here for a month at least and it was crazy but I just HAD to go to Chatsworth House. I mean heck if I am going to spend myself in the country of Jane Austen and Pride and Prejudice I have to go this place.Some people go stadium tour and some go the path of regency era.
It was crazy driving by myself down the country road, with the mist and rain and I can tell you it is exactly what I imagine England would be.
not meet Mr Darcy. But it was fun reliving those scenes. It'll be silly if I told you which scenes but remember those figure in the room where she catches a glimpse of Mr Darcy, those almost kissing sceneat the fountain after Sunday summon? No? Oh well, I did.
On Sunday, I just figure out I'll stick to Chester itself and found myself following a group of Japanese tourist with their tour guide.
So yeah, in UK following a tour guide who speaks Japanese. Go figure. I don't know how to say this but if you spent enough time listening to others in other language you picked up the language. I did. I get enough gist of what they are saying.
It was reassuring. They remind me of old work place which I miss. I was lonely you can tell at this point.
I don't really know what I am doing. I do know that I have to do the best but sometimes it takes a toll on myself. On some days, I can really tell how unhappy I am. On some day, I get through and not think too much of it.
I do know that if you're unhappy you should not settle. But thinking of great people that I work with (my suppliers) and the look that they have, we have when we get things done is so precious that I feel that I shouldn't quit. That I would let them down.
I am not sure what I'll be doing this weekend, but it sure will be some adventure.
3 条评论:
ola~! jurai! its been a while i seen a post from u...yeah its rili been awhile aite...
looks like those wonderful things bout u havent changed..good old jurai who loves to travel still there...
anyway, love to do some catching up with u soon...till then...adieu
wow.. its been ages since i last visited your blog.. good thing u still update em =D
just hang in there babe.. You'll get through it.. and the best part of it, yuo get to tell your kids soon that you've traveled for work alone and they can too ;)
Ali Imran- What to do? I got restless soul.
Sonic: I know. The reason is fast internet access unlike the crappy one that I've got in home
发表评论