I've never been a big fan of non fiction books or the self help book.
To me, when I read, I read to escape.
Until I pick up a copy of Bill Gates, Sr "Showing Up for Life". That book touch me on so many level compare to the New Earth that supposed to shook people up to core.
It talk about the very simple point in life and makes me want to continue showing up for life.
I mean it's not a coincidence that I am involved in many of the various projects at works. It's because I care enough to show up and do the work involved.
I believe in certain values and things and as I go out of the bubble it's getting harder to stick with it. But I like to believe it's worth it to stick with it.
2011年1月11日星期二
showing up for life
订阅:
博文评论 (Atom)
没有评论:
发表评论