Without noticing, it is already been my second raya. We're all blue this year. First time we had a theme. Unfortunately my eldest sister couldn't be with us.
I was not excited for this Raya as I thought it would be boring to be home alone. But it has been a sweet raya. I got in touch with my old school mates back from convent days. Some are married..some are engaged..while some is still looking.
Life has been engaging and I'm happy spending time with my friends all weekend. I do think we live in a bubble protecting ourselves. But I'm fine with for now.
2009年10月3日星期六
Selamat Hari Raya
订阅:
博文评论 (Atom)
3 条评论:
hey babe!! biru2... aku igt kau in blues.. rupenyer, literally.. hehe.. how's things? god knows lame tak jumpe kau.. aku.. urmm.. tak bz sgt.. it's urmm.. a starting point for me in a totally new phase.. hehehe.. tuh cam bz tuh..
Jurai,
Nape cam makin kurusssss? Gemok skett =D
soniiccccc..tau pun lama x jumpa..
ena: muahahah sebab puasa la..nie dh gemok blk
发表评论