2008年12月7日星期日

Humorous contact

Recently, a thing of suspicious nature has recently happened to my family which has caused to me contact a private investigator. It was signed by me, the suspicious in laws.

To my surprise when that person returned my email, it goes like this;

Dear client

My charges are RM2,000.00 being the initial down payment to commence work. After initial investigation and once I have information, I will report to you where you will need to make further payment for the gathering of evidence fee like taking photos, videos etc which is another RM2,000.00. All investigations under me are hired for 2 days. Anything beyond that is subject to negotiation of subsequent charges and the geographical and complexity of your case.

Hope this answer your question.

Thank you.

Regards

Mr. Private Eye


I just had a good time laughing when I see that he signed it with Mr Private Eye. So there you goes...and if you do need the service of PI, it is going to cost you 4000.

4 条评论:

stardust 说...

hahaha baca ini di pagi raya..agak kelakar la babe..now everything goes well with money..nak maid indon pon at least Rm7k..indon je ish ish

milleu87 说...

tue lah everything goes well with money..haih x berbaloi nak hire indon maid just for 7k

*~AnieSoniC~* 说...

but aa.. to hire jurai to be a maid, 100k also cannot jalan.. =P

and Mr Private Eye??? darn.. he should go get one of those PI name generator or something and get something better... *sheeshh!*

milleu87 说...

kiki for you sonic, I can reduce the price...although I will be slow in executing your orders..hehhee

and the PI name? yeah not entirely original...but that's what makes me laugh.