2008年10月28日星期二

The things that you own



I know there's a saying that the thing that you own end up owning you. It's true.Everything that I own or collect comes from a lot of consideration and I lovingly buy them. Every single piece of my clothing,my handbag and my shoes and especially the stuff that I collected during my travel means a lot to me.

It saddens me to great extend that the things that I collect or own is being mistreated.One of my fridge magnet broke today and nobody in my family admitted to it. It cannot be replaced. I don't mind people borrowing my stuff as long as you respected it.My stupid nephew break the arm of my nutcracker and I feel like breaking his arm. I love my nephew but I love my nutcracker even more. I know it sound bad but that is what I'm feeling.I'm just sick of seeing my stuff being treated like this.

Is this the fate of everything that I own? I'm sorry that I bought them now because people don't appreciate their values. I feel like taking all of them back and keep in my boxes where they will be safer

没有评论: