2008年8月12日星期二

just a thought

You know with all the things Malaysia has currently going through I can't help it but follow through it. During this time, I saw a theater ad about the great Tun Dr Ismail. It just made me googled about him and found out what a great person he is and if its possible I am going to performance soon and I'm booking definitely his biography book. And a quote wiki provided just touch me very much

" Why did we fight for Merdeka? So that the different races can be divided? That can't be the way, right? That can't be why all these great Malay and Umno leaders fought for this ... Something is wrong... I hope the new discussions will start. Why are we building Malaysia? What Malaysia are we building? What kind of symbol is Malaysia supposed to be?"


It saddens me to think that after 51 years of Merdeka, we're still struggling through the same issues back in '69. I don't want people to call me a bigot.Malay and Chinese have so much suspicion towards each other that I feel perplexed by it. I never honestly feel that way about other races. You have what you earn and unfortunately that doesn't work in Malaysia. I wish that if someday I have children, then I am promising you that kid will in fully in multi cultural lives with no racism in their bone and be totally upheld in morale and full of conscience.

2 条评论:

匿名 说...

Hi Jurai!!!

Lama tak jumpa... hehehe miss you Jurai!

Izzati- aku tak paham lar nak tekan butang yang mana.hahahha boleh tak? so I'm just pressing any buttons k?

stardust 说...

hai budak..
di manakah kamu menghilang??