Well, my sister's wedding is just over. I feel a little bit sad because it could never be the same ever. You know how when somebody married, somethings change. I hate weddings. Sure I love my niece and nephews but the emptiness when my brother and sister get married is unchangeable.
I still remember the night my brother called my mom saying he wants to get married. I sat down at the chair for a long long time thinking oh wow, I knew this was coming but I never thought it's going to this way. Then my first sister and when she separated I secretly feel happy because she's coming back.I'm happy for my second sister but I am just a little bit sad and lonely.
Lots of people I know is planning their wedding and its making me feel left off. I know I shouldn't feel this way but I just couldn't help it. The distance between my friends is also getting bigger. I miss spending my time with them.which makes all this worse!
I thinks once I start working I might write something happier.It's depressing to write all this emo stuff which is why I stop writing blog.
I am going to miss my driving buddy because they're all going back to college this week.Aaaah need to find new friends!
2008年7月7日星期一
no title for this
订阅:
博文评论 (Atom)
没有评论:
发表评论