2007年3月9日星期五

Spring Break 2007




You know even though I am girl guide for 7 years I am totally clueless about camping and stuff like that. Sure I know how to tie a knot in like what 25 ways? but camping and outdoor is just isn't my strong point.

When Lan suggest that we all went camping I was just playing along without ever thinking that I will actually go.After a few qualms between us about going camping we finally did go. It was fun you know and the first night was pretty stupid and of course all of us who never went camping have no idea what awaits us. It was very cold the first night and I think it is below 4 celcius because our breath start forming.. It was very hard to sleep and I think I was the only one who managed to sleep.Heheheh.

The second day went so much better because we learn that in order to maintain the fire we need to buy firewood which we bought and yes finally some warmth! We went fishing on that day and the place was beautiful. It was sitting on Cumberland plateau and it basically a lake with swans occasionally swimming in it.I love it very much.Daia and I at first want to row boat but it only opens in the summer. Daia resort to fishing and I went ahead with reading my latest book while eating sonic's chips.*aiya sonic don't know how to spell the chips. tojitos?* Most of the time I sleep and to me it is perfect. We caught 3 fishes. 2 trouts and 1 bass

Lan can't quit complaining how cold it is and can't wait to go back to vandy and I was thinking yep this guy definitely need the comfort of home,laptop and electricity. Not to say I didn't complained how cold it is but yeah the next time Lan go anywhere it better have facility and not cold!

Conclusion is I love going with these guys, daia,sonic ,hisyam and lan and if it wasn't for them I don't think I have a great spring vacation.It is something that I will treasure the most.

p/s: It is lan birthday today and let us all wish him a warm "Happy Birthday"

没有评论: