.) Put your music player on shuffle
2.) Press forward for each question.
3.) Use the song title as the answer to the
question.
4.) NO CHEATING!!!
The questions and my answers:
1.) How am I feeling today?
Kisss or kiss – Kitade nana ( very vibrant song)
2.) Where will I get married?
Daite Senorita – Yamapi
3.) What is my best friend's theme song?
Kasih suci – Amy Mastura ( ?????)
4.) What is/was high school like?
I dreamt about you- soundtrack from Infernal Affair( very dreamy song about escaping reality)
5.) What is the best thing about me?
All I've got – The used ( hurmmmm)
6.) How is today going to be?
Fair – Remy zero ( definitely )
7.) What is in store for this weekend?
Stars – switchfoot
8.) What song describes my parents?.
Mistikus cinta- dewa ( wow my parents rock!)
9.) How is my life going?
Manusia Bodoh- Ada band ( so true….)
10.) What song will they play at my funeral?
8th world wonder –Kimberly Locke (I'm speechless)
11.) How does the world see me?
Shissaou –Last
12.) What do my friends really think of me?
Kamu- Nitrus ( awww that is so flattering)
13) Do people secretly lust after me?
Bidadari – Kru ( yeah that's right!)
14.) How can I make myself happy?
Alone-Kara ( hahaha the title explains it all)
15.) What should I do with my life?
Kizuna-Kamenashi Kazuya
16.) Will I ever have children?
Emotion-Destiny Childs
17.) What is some good advice?
Smiley Faces- Gnarls Barkley
18.) What do I think my current theme song is?
Hilang-Garasi
19.) What does everyone else think my current
life?
The only boy living in New york- simon and garfunkel ( wow I am pretty unique eh?)
20.) What type of men/women do you like?
Dua sejoli – dewa ( okay talking about relationship but where's the traits?)
21.) Will you get married?:
come dance with me – Frank sinatra ( alright I should follow yasmine goes dancing)
22.) What should I do with my love life?
Look what you've done- Jet ( demn. nothing left for me?)
23.) Where will you live?
You're a god – vertical horizon ( in paradise?)
24.) What will your dying words be?
Beautiful – christina aguilera ( yeah that feels good)
25.) this song reminds me of my ex
first love – utada hikaru ( correct title but I forget him already)
26.) i listen to this when i'm heartbroken
-in the waiting line- zero 7 ( sheesh..)
27.) they play this song at my funeral.
scar tissue – red hot chili peppers ( definitely a goodbye song)
28.) And this song on my wedding day.
oh apa yang akan terjadi-1900 yesterday( awww so sweet)
29.) My best friend slept with my bf/gf. So I dedicate this song to him/her
take me away –life house( hahaha)
30.) I sang this song with a stranger at a café yesterday.
getaran jiwa- p ramlee ( wow just like a french drama, falling in love in a café)
31) when i dont listen to my parents, they will sing this song to me 20 times.
caring is creepy- the shins ( definitely when parents sings 20 times just caused you don't listen to them)
32) me and my bf/gf was on a romantic dinner at a fancy restaurant in
Ketika- Garasi ( well it's a song about a girl leaving that guy. enough said)
33) when i'm having sex i say
Trouble – coldplay ( need some viagra??.heh)
34) when im flirting with a guy/girl, i say
Awakening- Garasi
35) when i'm horny i say
Kiss me- sixpence none the richer ( wow that is like straight to the point!)
36) if i'm a superhero, this will be my theme song.
cintai lah cinta- dewa( I'm cupid?)
37) when i'm down, this song will comfort me.
dealove- once ( heartbroken song, all the things that I can't be)
38) when i fart, it sounds exactly like this song.
I dreamt about you- infernal affairs ost
39) i think this song was written about me.
they-jem ( well that is how partially I view the world)
40) this song was written about my parents.
kau auraku-ada band( aww I didn't know parents are both softie)
41) when people look at me, they will think of this song.
emi- sex pistols ( heck I'm that revolutionary eh?)
42) i'd sing this song to my husband/wife every
night.
fever – kylie minogue ( hahaha, my husband must be one hell lucky guy!)
43) i'd sing this song to my neighbour everytime
he/she parked his/her car.
Krytptonite- 3 doors down ( I have a weakness for my neighbour? desperate housewives case?)
44) i'd sing this song to my teacher everytime
he/she gives me homework.
murder on the dancefloor- sophie ellis bextor ( haha that describes exactly what I feels)
45) i'd sing this song to the birds and the rainbow.
-Bukan- garasi( I doubt the nature will appreciate this)
46) i'd dance in the moonlight with this song in
the background.
sendiri- Garasi ( totally fits the mood)
47) i'm a serial killer, and when i kill people, I listen to this song.
La la la love song- long vacation – I must be a psychopath!
48) i'm a stalker, and when i stalk, i listen to this song
baby it's cold outside –
49) i play the guitar in this song.
new slang- the shins
50) this song reminds me of myself.
your body is a wonderland- john mayer ( told you I have a health high esteem!)
ooh alright doing this is fun.but I have enough spinning my tracks,
没有评论:
发表评论