2006年2月4日星期六

Friday night can be so melancholy

Falling in love as I have been told and read is like a never ending spiral that seems to goes out of proportion. It blew out your life. The wind has never felt the same, the green grass seems more delicious and the sun shone brighter. It feels like an eternity and the time that you spend is count like infinity. Mathematics cannot describe it and the equation fails. A person who is in love makes the worst and the best decision. I don't know if that is the truth but on this Friday night I seem to feel a little bit lonely. I have no one to spend my Friday night with although that isn't much a big deal. A part of growing up is to learn to be lonely. I remember how excited I will on each Friday night because then at precisely pm my sisters would call and said they will be arriving in Malacca at precisely at 10.15pm. I'm happy and excited but I never show it. I feel happy because for 1 day and a half I would feel like I have a sister. I hate when they went back to kl at 3pm on Sunday. It seems that gray week that dawned is back again and I will have to wait again for Friday night. This happens 9 years and you might think everyone will get used to it but I never did. I hate when somebody leaves me but in my sister case I don't have a choice but I do have a choice with other people. I realized it is not fair but I think that I deserved that to do to other people. My ethics professor told me that today people used more I feel that I think. I'm used to write I feel rather than I think but my Prof's opinion is when people used the word feel it means they aren't thinking with their rationale mind but more with feeling. To used the word feel is to show that you aren't sure with you opinion and people today cares too much what other people might be thinking to state an opinion and that is a shame. Back to what I was writing right now in us Friday night is lonely. None of my friend is in and I realized that they have lives not like they don't invite me to go out. But I never feel I want to go out. My ideal things to do is more likely read a book while drinking something that is sweet or bitter hot or maybe cold .While listening to my favorite music piece. That too may seem dull and the last resort anyone would do. But to me that is the most perfect things to do. I do love socializing but to go out without a purposed is just useless to me. What can a bored person would do to entertain me? If he is bored with himself than I would certainly be bored with him. That just seems logic to me.

没有评论: